Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ 2/14-20/2010 ] This Week in Blaze

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arectaris
Administrator
Arectaris

Priest: Shadow Female Undead Priest

[ 2/14-20/2010 ] This Week in Blaze Empty
PostSubject: [ 2/14-20/2010 ] This Week in Blaze   [ 2/14-20/2010 ] This Week in Blaze EmptyFebruary 20th 2010, 8:03 pm

Grats to our ICC10 Raiders!
We made great progression on our first real attempt at ICC last night - 3/4 down in one go! Sure, a few wipes, Marrowgar was annoying with his fires and getting the add control right on Deathwhisper was a little tricky, but we got it after much help from some of our raiders and, of course, patience, perserverance, and understanding. Everyone did great! (Except when I got randomly cleaved in midair during the gunship battle...seriously, wtfblizz)

Saurfang may be squishing us for now, but we'll down him easy. Keep at it, guys.

Recruitment is Open.
We are looking to recruit mature, friendly, and active players to complete our 10 man raiding core. Paladin tanks, Shamans, and Mages are given preference to round out our ICC team, but any 80s are welcome to join - who knows, we may try a 25 man sometime. Please contact one of our guildies if you are interested in joining the Blazin team.

Last edited by Arectaris on February 27th 2010, 4:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
HeraGM
Administrator
HeraGM

Warlock: Destruction Female Undead Warlock

[ 2/14-20/2010 ] This Week in Blaze Empty
PostSubject: XD yay!   [ 2/14-20/2010 ] This Week in Blaze EmptyFebruary 20th 2010, 9:31 pm

yes last night was epic for all of us id like to thank u all for ur hard work keep it up XD also we actually have a few active pally tanks we need more wariors, shamons, and eh we r low on rogues but i wouldnt recruite too many skipio actually has made alot of progression in gearing up XD. so i guess thats all i wanna get us all doing the same thing everyweek just pushing as far as wee can go in icc and eventually from all the new gear coming in we will be able to progress even further and, i was also thinking after our main core gruop gets geared up we can phase in some of our other raiders to get them progressed so we can start 25mans. any way great job guys if u look besides ur oficer note all ur earned blaze points r posted save em up and cash em in XD!!
Back to top Go down

[ 2/14-20/2010 ] This Week in Blaze
Page 1 of 1