Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

25mans??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HeraGM
Administrator
HeraGM

Warlock: Destruction Female Undead Warlock

25mans?? Empty
PostSubject: 25mans??   25mans?? EmptyFebruary 23rd 2010, 7:31 am

hey yall idk if yall heard of the guild dispair. well any way thier gm came to me today and was curios if we could sett up our core raid teams together for 25 man runs .. i told him id concider it he seemed pretty cool i gues they have made it to the blood quarter running with the mighty ducks but they only run one night so he was looking for a core gruop that could continue for more then one night. now i was poning the idea in my head and il list the pros and cons i cane up. if we did this as a temporary solution.

Pros:
1. it be a great opertunity to get 25 man gear for our core raid team
2. it could help futher us in our 10 man runs
3. it could lead to more recruites
4. we need a certain amount of sarinite to make a sword that is needed to down LK this could be a good opertunity to farm some
5 if progression in our core raid team improve by this we can start phasing in our toc core gruop (trails are on saterday) in so that we can start prepping ple for 25mans of our own.

Cons:
1. the gruop might not mix well
2. thier guild might try and recruite us (which i hope all of u are loyal enough to stay)
3. loot arguements might occure (as it stand loot rules would be ms os then de)

i posted this up because id like to hear all of ur imputs

and the icc core run fyi is still 10pm friday night our tanks cant make 8 but its a friday night so im hoping its not to late for u all i mean i got work early saterdays and i still am able to make that time.

next topic Core Gruop 2 trials 2/27

i have sent invites to all of our active raiders to try out for our 2nd core gruop. now my hope is we will run everyone in toc 25 but NOT DOWN ANYTHING, basically just to see everyones stats and how they play . if thiers enough time and players we can attempt a 25 man run. but heres how this works ple will be selected by stats class and spec. if a player that has been chosen cannot commit they will be replaced by the next best player. now if ur not picked plzz do not be ofended this stuff take time and work and trust me i'll be offering any help to those who seek it in improving there class spec ect. u will all get 5 blaze point for participating in this event. this raid gruop will focusing on raiding toc /icc.

plzz post any concerns, imput, advice ect u feel is neccesary im am always open to advice

Hera GM heart
Back to top Go down
Arectaris
Administrator
Arectaris

Priest: Shadow Female Undead Priest

25mans?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 25mans??   25mans?? EmptyFebruary 23rd 2010, 2:36 pm

Oh wow, Despair? I know 1-2 people from there, haha. They're really good.
I'd absolutely love to do 25 mans! It'd give everyone a great chance at getting to raid, and not just the core group. We can get other people able to raid in with us, and well, we can have a rotational internal 10 man that way if things go well. Razz

What sword are you talking about, btw? (that saronite requirement sounds familiar...)

I am a bit concerned about how the group will mix as well, its much easier for people to be picky about certain members not being up to par so we should expect some drama unless everyone knows what they're doing and performs their best. And, you know, 25 different people's tempers having to be kept in check, oh lord. Lol

I see this as an opportunity to at least be tested out and see how it goes; I'm for it. I personally hope that being under the scrutiny of another guild will make all the raiders do better than they normally do to prove themselves. And, well, seeing as they're more experienced than us, we absolutely can't have anyone dragging their feet, yeah? No carrying anyone. People have to step up their game and study the raids we'll be expected to do together. (who knows, maybe we'd be better than they are! lol)
Back to top Go down

25mans?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 25mans??   25mans?? EmptyFebruary 24th 2010, 4:34 am

The sword is just a sword, think its called frostmorne. Needs 20 something primordial saronite and a drop from both feastergut and rotface and something else. I like the idea, though I wonder how many we can pull in. ICC25 requires 'a'-game playing, and even then it's got some tough, albeit fun, fights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

25mans?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 25mans??   25mans?? Empty

Back to top Go down

25mans??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: [1. General] :: General Chat-
Jump to: