Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Core raid group 2 aka G2 READ!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ancksunamu

Ancksunamu

Warlock: Destruction Female Undead Warlock

Core raid group 2 aka G2 READ!!! Empty
PostSubject: Core raid group 2 aka G2 READ!!!   Core raid group 2 aka G2 READ!!! EmptyMarch 12th 2010, 10:44 pm

Ok so me and Toerott are incharge of G2 if you have not been invited we are starting our first raid on Tuesday for Ony 25 or 10 depending on how many are online and how many want to come. If you were invited you have your instructions, if not be on by 7:45 pm on Tuesday server time have flasks, food, drinks, reagents, and whatever else you need and be ready to be invited. If we do not at least have a full 10 man by 8:15 PM then the raid will be canceled, sadly, and those who did show can blame the no-shows. For those who show and come in place of people who no showed you will be given priority over those to be in G2. So if you are willing and able to commit to G2 and want to be given a chance be here and ready. We are also planning on implementing loot council so if you want loot show up on time, be ready, and and don't QQ! We are also needing a third council member which has yet to be decided. I would really liek to keep gear and raids within the guild, i hate pugs! also if you were invited and cant raid on week days even short raids like Ony or Os let me know so I dont just count you out completely. Any suggestions or comments are welcome!
Back to top Go down
Kaeynesh

Kaeynesh

Paladin: Holy Male Blood Elf Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Core raid group 2 aka G2 READ!!!   Core raid group 2 aka G2 READ!!! EmptyMarch 13th 2010, 12:10 am

Anck, I would really like to be one of the healers for G2. I'll try to be on for that raid if I'm needed. You know my healing ability from running heroics with me, and I'll leave that decision up to you as to whether or not you want me in that group.
Back to top Go down
HeraGM
Administrator
HeraGM

PostSubject: <3   Core raid group 2 aka G2 READ!!! EmptyMarch 13th 2010, 3:50 am

good job girl the one thing id like u too keep in mind is the ple in ioringinal invite list can only make weekends so just make sure u keep to the list. as forn keanesh i will put u on stand by for g1 cuz eventually bblehearth wont be able to raid with us. so we will need a pally healer
Back to top Go down
Ancksunamu

Ancksunamu

PostSubject: Re: Core raid group 2 aka G2 READ!!!   Core raid group 2 aka G2 READ!!! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 11:53 am

ok so the only people I know for sure are in G2 are Toe, Derski, Kaeynesh, Sif, Kaeys druid friend don;t know her name yet, and really thats about all I know for sure, so we have heals and tanks lol, so I need to find out who all our dps are.
Back to top Go down
Kaeynesh

Kaeynesh

Paladin: Holy Male Blood Elf Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Core raid group 2 aka G2 READ!!!   Core raid group 2 aka G2 READ!!! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 11:58 am

It's not guaranteed that my druid friend's switching for sure, it's a possibility. She was just wanting to know if she'd have a raid spot if she did switch over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Core raid group 2 aka G2 READ!!!   Core raid group 2 aka G2 READ!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Core raid group 2 aka G2 READ!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Important Stuff :: Announcements-
Jump to: