Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HeraGM
Administrator
HeraGM

Warlock: Destruction Female Undead Warlock

WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! Empty
PostSubject: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! EmptyMarch 8th 2010, 5:04 am

yes it was rough at first but we finished the first wing with only 3 wipes on first boss! saurfang took a couple resets but definate progress is shown we will continue onto plagueworks monday the 8th at 9pm XD nice work guys.
Back to top Go down
jackul

jackul

Warrior: Arms Male Undead Warrior

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! EmptyMarch 8th 2010, 12:58 pm

very good run imo GJ to all blazin members!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 12:03 am

i missed it!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
HeraGM
Administrator
HeraGM

Warlock: Destruction Female Undead Warlock

PostSubject: =/   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 5:10 am

i know i really wish u coulda made it Cry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 12:57 pm

did you guys get any further??
Back to top Go down
Dryhump

Dryhump

Male Tauren Druid

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 1:50 pm

No. Because our raid is full of a bunch of slackers! We'll make an attempt, make jokes take our time, go afk, go to the restroom, make dinner, check our E-harmony page, make wedding plans, book airline tickets, sit on hold with Hewlitt Packers customer service, and chat with our moms about her apple pie recipe before we make another fucking attempt. WE NEED TO TRY TO KILL THE MUTHERFUCKER, GHOST RUN, BUFF UP AND TRY AGAIN...IMMEDIATELY! /rant done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 1:53 pm

rofl. i agree. we need to stop farting around, and just get shit done. every time we raid we are beating around the bush, especially after each wipe. it's actually a consistent problem. Shocked still wish i could have went though. Sad
Back to top Go down
Dryhump

Dryhump

Male Tauren Druid

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 1:58 pm

We were in there like 3 hrs and i think we only made around 7 attempts on it. WTF is that. TOO many people come to the raid unprepared. and dont take it seriously when in there. IM FUCKING TIRED OF SAURFANG! Lets knockdown Rotface and Festergut. Oh well. Tonight is my raid night on my Pally...Maybe I'll get it done on the pally and have some more insight for here. Btw Fayelina, YUMMMMMM. I had no idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:00 pm

yeah it's a little ridiculous.. and it takes forever for us to clear trash too sometimes. i think a couple times it took an hour just to get to the first boss. Shocked and thanks. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
shadowangel/controvercee

shadowangel/controvercee

Priest: Shadow Female Blood Elf Priest

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:03 pm

lol dryhump jackul says u look like a mafia guy
Back to top Go down
Dryhump

Dryhump

Male Tauren Druid

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:06 pm

uh what? lol. I was a bad kid when I was young. Razz
Back to top Go down
shadowangel/controvercee

shadowangel/controvercee

Priest: Shadow Female Blood Elf Priest

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:07 pm

lol ya i talked to him earlier and it just popped in my mind <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:11 pm

lmao.
Back to top Go down
Dryhump

Dryhump

Male Tauren Druid

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:13 pm

Well I wear shirts now...WITH COLLARS! Black shoes that dont have big ugly logos. And when I get pulled over by a police man he doesnt draw his gun anymore!!! WOOT ME!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:13 pm

yay i get game time today!! :3
Back to top Go down
Dryhump

Dryhump

Male Tauren Druid

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:14 pm

Ohhhh is that where you have been?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:15 pm

yeah i ran out of game time a couple days ago Sad ! that's why i didn't go to the raids, or else i would have been there for sure!
Back to top Go down
jackul

jackul

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:15 pm

whats up guildies
Back to top Go down
jackul

jackul

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:17 pm

its a good thing u got time now u can do icc with us =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:18 pm

yeah Very Happy i don't think we are doing it til friday though?
Back to top Go down
jackul

jackul

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:19 pm

yea thats wat da calendar says
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:20 pm

lameeee. i hate waiting all week. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
jackul

jackul

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:21 pm

wats ur GS fay?
Back to top Go down
Dryhump

Dryhump

Male Tauren Druid

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:21 pm

I think we need to change the raid days. The fact that we wait till Friday doesnt give us alot of time to raid...Plus we need to start moving toward 25 man raids.
Back to top Go down

5.1k i believe. why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! Empty

Back to top Go down

WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Important Stuff :: Announcements-
Jump to: