Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jackul

jackul

Warrior: Arms Male Undead Warrior

WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:22 pm

yea it kinda sucks waiting a week but guilds doin weekly raid today =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:22 pm

yeah, we should start earlier in the week so we have more time for attempts later on.
Back to top Go down
Kaeynesh

Kaeynesh

Paladin: Holy Male Blood Elf Paladin

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:23 pm

One of the issues with changing the raid nights is that quite a few of us are in school or work, so during the week doesn't really work for most people. Unless that is we start at like 6pm and end at like 11pm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:24 pm

yeah, that's true too. i'm pretty much available anytime until my son is born. :\
Back to top Go down
jackul

jackul

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:25 pm

we'd lose half our raif if we changed dates on week days probably
Back to top Go down
shadowangel/controvercee

shadowangel/controvercee

Priest: Shadow Female Blood Elf Priest

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:26 pm

Kaeynesh wrote:
One of the issues with changing the raid nights is that quite a few of us are in school or work, so during the week doesn't really work for most people. Unless that is we start at like 6pm and end at like 11pm.

very true~we will always have issues with schedules every guild does~lets just have a orgy that will make us all happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaeynesh

Kaeynesh

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:27 pm

I mean, starting in the week wouldn't be a bad thing. It's just that school/work schedules have to be taken into account. That might be true too, but then you give some of the other people that are ready to go a chance to get into ICC instead of just the few that usually go.
Back to top Go down
jackul

jackul

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:28 pm

i just wanted to know ur gs fay lol i got 5.1k also
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:29 pm

okie dokie haha. Razz
Back to top Go down
jackul

jackul

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:33 pm

wahts everyone been doinn today?
Back to top Go down
jackul

jackul

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:33 pm

lol what* misspell
Back to top Go down
Dryhump

Dryhump

Male Tauren Druid

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:40 pm

I was thinking a 7-10pm raid schedule. But serious raid, no bullshit, whining "Oh i forgot my flasks bla bla bla". A be prepared to blast thru it kinda raid. next day, we sub in who we can when we can.
Back to top Go down
shadowangel/controvercee

shadowangel/controvercee

Priest: Shadow Female Blood Elf Priest

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:43 pm

ya just fit me in thur fri and sat if u can~i always come prepared with flasks,pots, and my own food.
Back to top Go down
jackul

jackul

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:45 pm

yea ima make more feasts today and ima stock up on water and back up flasks for raiders that forget so we dont have any probs next time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:47 pm

i always come prepared too with my own stuff, and i try to bring fish feasts as often as possible for those who don't bring their own personal buff food.
Back to top Go down
jackul

jackul

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:48 pm

yea ive used 19 fishies the past 2 raids XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:49 pm

i went through quite a bit too, especially when i was the only one providing them. haven't had the time to get any mats for them. i need to farm mats for them, and farm for some gold. i'm dead broke, and won't be able to afford repair costs if i need them lol.
Back to top Go down
jackul

jackul

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:50 pm

i can help u out in the G or money department and ya ur not the only one anymore lol
Back to top Go down
Kaeynesh

Kaeynesh

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:51 pm

Yeah, I'm always prepared with flasks too. Never go into raids without them.
Back to top Go down
jackul

jackul

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:51 pm

our realms back up
Back to top Go down
jackul

jackul

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:53 pm

see you all on da game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:55 pm

yeah, raiding has been hard on me gold wise lol. i've been spending too much and not making it back so now i'm broke lol. and i won't be on game til around 5:00 server time. waiting to get a ride to walmart to go buy a time card. XD
Back to top Go down
jackul

jackul

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:55 pm

woohoo glad youll be on =D ill send u some G in the mail
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:56 pm

awh. Surprised okay! thanks! heart
Back to top Go down
jackul

jackul

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 2:59 pm

np just sent it off ta ur toon named fay Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!   WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WOOT!SAURFANG DIES AGAIN!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Important Stuff :: Announcements-
Jump to: